2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, especially text files, stored in the device of the Website User and designed to support the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website where they come from, the storage time in the final device and a unique number.
3. The website administrator of Brimarex Sp.z o.o., located in ul. Ptasia 28 A, 60-319 Poznań, Poland, is the entity placing cookie files in the Website User’s device, and providing access to them.
4 Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) to adapt the content of the Website pages to the User`s preferences and to optimize the use of the pages; in particular these files allow to recognize the Website User`s device and to display the website properly, which makes it “tailored” to the User`s individual needs;
b) to create statistics which help understand how the Website Users use the website pages, which enables to improve their structure and content;
c) maintain the session of the Website User (after logging in), so the User does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the Website.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the Website User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the software (Web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s device for a fixed period specified in the cookies’ parameters or until the User removes them.
6. In addition, the Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, allowing the use of services available within the Website, for example, authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
b) “secure” cookies used, for example, to detect frauds in case of authentication within the Website;
c) "efficiency" cookies, enabling the collection of information about the way of using the Website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling to "remember" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, for example, the User’s language or place of origin, the font's size, the website layout, etc;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling delivery of advertising content to Users, tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, software for browsing the web (browser) by default allows to store cookies in the User’s device. Users may change cookie settings at any time. The settings can be modified in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser or inform each time they are uploaded to the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of using cookie files is available in the software settings (browser).
9. Cookie files are placed in the User’s device and can also be used by advertisers and partners collaborating with the Website administrator.
10. More information about cookie files is available at this address or in the "Help" menu in the browser.